Meer informatie over "Digital Sales & Marketing Coordinator"
GERMAN NATIVE SPEAKER
Looking for an extraordinarily fun and engaging role in a start-up? Are you an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Industrial company is starting a new e-com company combining two of their best and well-known inventions in the last 50 years and the internet! Their mission? Combining customer-centric products, e-commerce, and incredible customer service, to change the way people their products in the digital age.
As a Digital Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you are the sidekick of the Business Manager who leads the start-up. You make a solid team of two, passionate and driven to turn this ambitious project into a successful business. You’ll be working together with freelancers and agencies. As the business grows, the team will grow as well.
What you’ll be doing:
Together you will implement the business plan focusing on finding and serving new customers for the German market. This means:
- Keeping ‘the socials’ and our content calendar on fleek.
- Driving sales by contacting potential new leads and sending samples.
- Communicating with end customers, providing advice on our products and services, both via social media, chat and phone.
- Answering all customer concerns and work to resolve their issues!
- Processing orders, refunds & returns .
Your perfect knowledge of the German language is your main asset, as you will follow-up orders and sample demands and give support to new customers. All of this is done through online channels, social media and chat. Hence, you will also help to build out social media platforms, write and post engaging content and newsletters, check translations, take pictures, etc.
Briefly said: You will bring our floors to the market in a completely new way.
What are they looking for?
- Flexibility (first months a 1/2 days a week which will evolve to part-time)
- Our ideal candidate is a true entrepreneur and customer-centric.
- Because your German is ‘ausgezeichet’ (native level), you immediately spotted that we misspelled the word 'ausgezeichnet' ;)
- Ideally you have a strong connection with Germany or have lived in Germany. You’re very familiar with the German culture/market.
- People describe you as flexible, pro-active, highly committed and with a strong commercial attitude. You never give up and change does not scare you.
- You have just finished your studies or have a few years of working experience.
- You are for someone organized and motivated. Building something from scratch is exactly the challenge you are looking for.
- You are super social media savvy, a good copywriter and have a feeling for interior design.
- Having graphic design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a serious plus.
- Having experience with both CMS’s and/or ecommerce platforms is a plus as well.
What’s in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to discover and shape your role within a new start-up. It won’t be always easy, but it will be fun. We offer the challenges of working in a start-up combined with the security of a big company. We will give full freedom to explore the market, take initiative and be adventurous.
We provide the necessary training in the field and will ensure you have the technical knowledge about our products. And a nice extra, you will work from a trendy co-working location in Ghent.
Start date will be November at the earliest and were looking for long term candidates. In return for your enthusiasm and entrepreneurship we offer an attractive compensation (if you wish, there's even the possibility for a fixed contract with lots of fringe benefits).